First job of the year!
I operated B Cam for Dan Freene, ACS on this Toby&Pete music clip for Aussie act RÜFÜS.
Shot throughout one night in the forest.
- Camera - Sony F55 and Fs7
- I loved how the camera rendered the colour. It's not often you see the monitor displaying what your eye sees with digital cameras and colour.
- Lenses - Canon 4K Primes + ARRI/Zeiss Master Primes
- Lighting - LED Washers, Clay Paky Sharpies and 7.4 watt Rob Projectors (and a larger than life sized disco ball).
- The Sharpies threw beams into the sky that an aircraft would need to be cautious of!
- The Washers created a nice even 'wash' of colour on the trees.
- The Projectors (aka Lazers) and the smoke worked beautifully together creating this amazing wall of swirls and clouds through the air, and rolling clouds when along the ground.